We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who has a proven track record of exceeding quota via net new account acquisition, plus some account management experience with expansion and renewals. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally for design or development solutions), and working with midsize or large companies, across a variety of industries.
What you'll do:
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of Knapsack for our prospects
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Contribute to pipeline generation, prospecting, and lead generation
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition via presentations and demos
- Create excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Consistently document accurate pipeline information in our CRM, including buying process, buying criteria, next steps and owners
- Collaborate with Customer Success to drive expansion within existing accounts
- Collaborate with other GTM team members and test new customer acquisition strategies to increase pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle
- Consistently contribute product ideas and feedback via our internal tracker tool
- Contribute to sales scripts, prospect messaging, and sales playbook
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our sales process
What you'll bring:
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- Proven track record in SaaS sales (ideally for design or development solutions)
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales quotas over multiple quarters
- An ability to receive and provide actionable feedback
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven, and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
Knapsack is an enterprise-grade design system platform connecting design and code for teams of every size. We enable organizations to build products in a pattern-based way, which helps to break down silos and advance all of their products at the same time. As a team, we strive to approach every opportunity, every challenge, every conversation with our core values top of mind:
- Honor openness and vulnerability. We believe that diverse voices are important and lead to better solutions. We foster an environment where opinions and feedback are not only heard, but carry weight. We are kind and empathetic in our communications with each other and regularly express gratitude for each other's contributions. Feedback is delivered compassionately and intended to inspire growth.
- Practice mindfulness and intentionality. Our actions are centered around our intentions and aligned toward shared outcomes. We communicate with intentionality—we focus on the future, not just the present. We respect the humility of not knowing and appreciate questions as much as answers. We use our voices, drive, and experiences to find ways to improve the business while growing as a team and individuals.
- Prioritize shipping, not perfection. To get our customers the tools they need as quickly as possible, we want to ship good—not perfect. To achieve this, we keep communications and planning as simple and straightforward as possible. We strive to be iterative in our workflows; with strong beliefs loosely held we can react to customer feedback and build great products for our users.
- Act with user empathy. User needs and struggles are at the heart of our work. Empathy for, and direct feedback from our users guides us and keeps us aligned towards shared goals.
If you share this vision, we’d love to work with you at Knapsack. Knapsack is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.